■ Royal College of Music Series at Steinway Hall
23. October, 2013 / Steinway Hall (London)
J. Haydn - Andante and Variations in F minor, Hob. XVII:6
J. Brahms - Fantasies, Op. 116
S. Rachmaninov - Suite in E major after Violin Partita BWV1006 by J. S. Bach
Graham Fitkin - "From Yellow To Yellow", "Fervent"
■ Hamarikyu Asahi Hall lunchtime concert vol. 116 presented by House Foods Corp.
25. September, 2013 / Hamarikyu Asahi Hall (Tokyo)
Works by Beethoven, Graham Fitkin, Rachmaninov, and Prokofiev.
■ «RCM Rising Stars 2013»
3. June, 2013 / Cadogan Hall (London)
Emily Sun (violin), Jane Lindsay (cello)
F. Schubert - Sonatina for violin and piano in G minor, Op. 137 No. 3
R. Schumann - Fantasy pieces, Op. 73
■ Chamber Spotlight Concert
13. May, 2013 / RCM Britten Theatre (London)
Miiya Hooper (piano)
J. Joachim - Ouverture to "Hamlet" (Transcription for piano four hands duet by J. Brahms)
■ Lund City Orchestra
5. May, 2013 / Lunds Stadshall (Lund, Sweden)
Lunds Stadsorkester, Andreas Lönnqvist (conductor), Yoshio Hamano (piano)
P. I. Tchaikovsky - Piano Concerto No. 1 in B flat minor, Op. 23
■ «Kawai Music Association 50th Anniversary Concert Series»
25. April, 2013 / Kawai Omotesando Concert Salon (Tokyo)
J. S. Bach - Fantasy in g minor, BWV917 "Duobus Subiectis"
J. S. Bach - Fantasy and Fugue in a minor, BWV904
S. Rachmaninov - Etudes-Tableaux, Op. 33 e.a.
■ Setagaya Philharmonic Orchestra
21. April, 2013 / Hitomi Memorial Hall (Tokyo)
Setagaya Philharmonic Orchestra, Yoshikazu Tanaka (cond)
L. van Beethoven - Piano Concerto No. 5 in E flat Major, Op. 73 "Emperor"
■ «Masato Inoue / Yoshio Hamano - Sibelius&Rachmaninov - Beyond The Border»
14. April, 2013 / Tokyo Opera City Recital Hall
Masato Inoue (baritone)
A unique programme of vocal and piano solo works by Sibelius and Rachmaninov, the two last romantic composers.
■ Russia tour
12. March, 2013 / Bogolyubov Arts Library (Moscow)
14. March, 2013 / Recital Hall, Nizhny Novgorod Rostropovich Philharmonic Hall
17. March, 2013 / Chuvash Theatre of Opera and Ballet (Cheboksary)
■ «Woven Words: Piano Music»
27. February, 2013 / RCM Recital Hall (London)
Organised by Royal College of Music in conjunction with Philharmonia Orchestra
This concert series celebrated the centenary of the Polish composer, Witold Lutoslawski. The programme, performed by leading RCM pianists, comprised works by Chopin, Debussy, Szymanowsky, Lutoslawsky, and Ligeti to picture the historical connection between those composers.
Yoshio Hamano: W. Lutoslawski - Two Etudes for Piano, "Bukoliki" for Piano.
■ «Waltham Abbey Church Lunchtime Recital»
16. February, 2013 / Waltham Abbey Church, Waltham Abbey (Essex, UK)
■ «RCM Victoria and Albert Museum series»
15. February, 2013 / Norfolk House Music Room at V&A Museum (London)
Olivia Scheepers (violin), Yuki Ito (cello)
S. Rachmaninov - Trio Elegiaque No. 1 in G minor, Op. posth.
F. Schubert - Piano Trio No. 1 in B flat major, Op. 99 (D898)